miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012


My physical Treats with my big brother that is the one of my familythat is similar like me: Andres Triana my big brother is just like me he Has my eyes, my eyebrows, my mouth , the actitude , the feet, and the front......We have almost the same Physical treats when we where little because when he was little his height was small like me,and when he was little he like to eat so much, and he move the teath the same year that i do.
Also i have in commun with my mom and my big brother is that all of us we have the same mouth because my brother and me we inherited it from my mom.











By:Maria Alejandra Triana

1 comentario:

  1. Interesting characteristics in common.
    Maria Ale, please correct grammar and spelling mistakes.Ex: traits, common, I.

    ResponderEliminar