miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Genes on my family.

I am alike to my mother because we have the same lips, the same cheeks, the same chin and the same hair with my father i have the same nose the same hands and the same ears but the eyes i take it from the grand father of my dad, and with my brothers is almost the same but Diego have the same hair of my dad and David have the color skin of my dad and my brother says i look like my dog Candy.
this is my family I love them and we all like the music but me and david are the only one that are going to study music well david already study it but im going to study it and diego likes music to but he is going to study actuation
                                                      but first he is studiing history.   att: Sebastian Vera

1 comentario:

  1. Sebas is an outstanding work ! Well done.
    Remember to use punctuation marks and upper case.

    ResponderEliminar