miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

my family

the phcical characteriss litoc that i have whith my family is shape of the hed  is ecual of mi fhater one and the colors of hair and eyes of mi mother and the way of be of mi brother mi my eyes are bronw and mi mother ones to my brother have the same eyes of me  and  my father have the same shape of the head all the men brothers of mi father they don't have so much hair so if the heredaty continue is supose  that me and my brother  wiil not have so much hair the way of be of my brother is a litle bit inmadure because we fith so much ad we are so imadure i take the way of be to of my uncle she  is so creative and imaginative and a litle bit crazy but we are so dedicted
 in the thinks and we like so much to be active





by: luis alejandro ramirez

1 comentario:

  1. Very good. Please !!!!! check your grammar and spelling before you write !
    Ex: physical, little, head, equal, figth, ect...

    ResponderEliminar